Fino Hotel and Suites Christchurch is affordable indulgence with some of the most spacious hotel rooms in Christchurch.
Fino Hotel and Suites Christchurch is located in the heart of the Christchurch CBD and surrounded by the extraordinary beauty of both new and old architectural buildings. FINO Hotel & Suites is located in an area which is characteristically quiet but lively.
On entering the charming Fino hotel and Suites Christchurch you will immediately sense its special and intimate atmosphere and the artistic details which have gone into making it unique and one of a kind. The Mediterranean themed building is located right opposite the Christchurch Town hall and adjacent to the Christchurch Casino, within a two minute walk to acclaimed restaurants, shopping, City Council and the new Convention Centre.
Every detail and service has been passionately chosen and each room deserves a visit. Fino Hotel offers a range of luxury apartment suites with an unexpected eclectic contemporary twist.
View a Video Walkthrough of our Suites
The Penthouse Suite
The Deluxe Suite
The Fino Suite
Fino Hotel & Suites Facilities & Services
- Located in the heart of Christchurch CBD
- Opposite the Christchurch Town Hall
- Neighboring the Christchurch Casino
- 5 Minute walk to the New Conventions & Events Centre
- 20 Minutes from the Christchurch International Airport
- 65 Covered and secured Car Parks
- Meeting room ( 20 person capacity) with breakout spaces and outdoor activity area.
- On-Site restaurant 'The Platter' and bar servicing all 3 meals
Fino Environmental Policy
- 100% of our electricity is generated form renewable sources.
- Fino Hotel has an active policy of recycling glass, paper, cardboard and other materials?
- Fino supports ‘Hotels for Habitats’ , an international environmental outreach program aimed at re afforesting lands and protecting native eco systems.
- Fino uses fully bridgeable and environmentally friendly consumables and cleaning products?
- Fino Hotel has increased the level of insulation throughout the building to save energy including: additional sub floor insulation, additional HW cylinder and pipe insulation, double glazing.
- We have installed super efficient heating systems to rooms.
- We have above code wall insulation.
- Energy efficient shower heads.
- Use recycled or up cycled architectural decorative materials where appropriate.
- Utilise energy efficient LEDS on sensor systems throughout then property.
- Utilise timer devices on long term lighting circuits.
- Adopt active and dynamic fully engaged environmental practices with staff and welcome any suggestions guests may have to improve on our current practices.